
After a long day of traveling Sam and I have finally made it to our final destination. We found the weather to be similar to utah about two weeks ago, in the teens and very chilly. We met our host who showed us some sites and where to exchange money. Sam and I went out to eat at a Ukrainian buffet, the food was very delicious and worth the 2 block walk. We are all settled in to our temporary apartment and getting ready for our first interview and then our first visit. Here is a picture of our current balcony looking over one of the main streets in Kiev.
4 comments:
Glad you made it!
I think you are in the same apartment we stayed in based upon the view! Are you in the building with the star on top? Regardless, you are an easy walk from TGI Fridays and a few great grocery stores! Across the street there is a mall where u can find about anything- the tall building on the right side of your picture. Also, the italian restaurant beside TGI Fridays is excellent! The Sushi place across the street from TGI fridays is inexpensive and good as well. I lived in that area for 5 weeks and can tell you more. Too bad you are traveling out of region. Not really though, you are so close to bringing your baby home! Glad u made it safe! You can contact me. Anytime! Oh and the McD's down the road (head to the right on your pic) its a hike down has wifi. TGI fridays does as well, you only need to order a drink. Email me if you need anything!
I am so blessed to be able to share this awesome adventure with you! Take care Glad you made it safe!
How tricky, you say we are here in Russian!
Post a Comment