Tuesday, November 12, 2013

SDA appt

Today, we unexpectedly hit a road block while at our SDA appt. which resulted in a needed addendum for our home study. At the time of our home study we were heading to Ukraine with a blind referral. After completion, We were notified about a child with a minor need that wasn't listed on our home study. We were  taken aback about this immediate hurdle, but I was in the right place at the right time and my social worker got a new addendum started. Boom! Just like that. Done. Meets SDA criteria. Traveling by DHL tomorrow. I can teeter on how I didn't care for today and the mellow drama, or I can thank God and my angels for the extra support they have given us thus far. I think I will stick with the latter part. Anyhow, we are moving forward.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Praying for you and so thankful that your homestudy is on it's way! Hang in there...love you friend!

Rachel said...

Praying for you as you embark on this journey! So sorry to hear that your sda appt didn't go as planned/hoped. So thankful your homestudy addendum is on it's way! Praying the rest of your journey goes more smoothly! love you friend, and can't wait for you to bring home your lil' one!