I have been getting many questions about how Sasha has reacted to a sibling. I can say she is very much on board, and excited as can be. She has no idea how hard this transition is going to be, but she does give us advice about what to expect.
Sasha: Mom?
Mom: yes?
Sasha: our new child is going to need new clothes. He/she won't come with many.
Mom: Oh, ok. Should we go pick out clothes for them?
Sasha: Yes. Also, He/She will be afraid of the dogs. It will take he/she a minute to get used to them.
I have so much love for Sasha. So much. She is so sensitive to other's needs. She will be a great sister with such a good natured soul.
I have already started the packing process. In between working, I will be packing, co-op @ Sasha's school, bathing the dogs, getting the house ready for house sitters, finding time with Sasha, until we embark on our flight this Friday.

No comments:
Post a Comment