Yesterday, I wanted to share the thought running through my head as a respnse to friend asking me how I felt. All that comes to mind is I am beside myself. The last 5 months have been a ride. Everything from paperwork preparation, taking numerous fingerprints, to rejection of a dossier due to incomplete paperwork. That thought passed through my mind again, and then a sense of greatness just took over. We made it. Here we are. I am a free thought writer so bare with me. I cannot really explain in detail what happens in the transformation process. It just happens. Your mind prepares you to keep on moving forward. The last 3 nights I have been functioning on only 4 hours of sleep. I want to be prepared. I want to make sure my family has what they need. I want to give a shout out to my friends and family! Scott and I cannot thank you enough for your outpour of support. Both mentally, and financially. We received $700 in donations! Thank you also for those who donated fun activities to put in Sasha's carry on! J, thank you for all your time for Ukrainian language lessons. I am forever indebted. I am pretty exhausted right now, and my brain feels similar to a flat tire. I will update later.
No comments:
Post a Comment