We will be heading home a week from Sunday. YAY!!! I cannot wait to be home. Scott had to change our flights, yet again. We were notified that we cannot stay in Paris overnight because France requires a transit, or short term Visa for Alexandra. We could apply for the visa, but it would delay our trip. We will be back in SLC on 3/20 around 4pm :) I miss my family, CrossFit family, friends, you name-it I miss it, and cannot wait to introduce Sasha to her new relatives..
Friday, March 11, 2011
Yesterday, I saw my little girl open her eyes to a new world, and be a part of it. Once she stepped foot in our current apartment, She shed her little protective cover and gave life a possibility. I was debating whether or not to write a note to her addressed as a post. Instead, I will share some of the sweet first intimate moments caught. Her favorite item of discovery: a hairbrush. She LOVES to brush her hair, and put ornaments in it(That's my girl). She likes to watch herself while walking by mirrors. Her goal is to do everything mom tells her not too. Right now baths are her most absolute favorite thing to do, and looks forward to them at the end of the evening. I look forward to cherishing her newly discovered moments because it has progressed from when we met. We are starting to understand each other's language. Earlier today, I picked up that she is saying "HI"to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are so excited for you!!!!!! She is absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment