Scott has booked our flights home. Our departure date is next Saturday. Sasha and I will be flying into Paris, France and Scott will meet us there. We will spend one night there, and head back to the states the next day.. Tomorrow, the Court decree gets issued.. We (Translator and I)will venture to get Sasha's original birth-certificate located in her home town. We will return to the town we are staying in currently, and submit for a passport. Hopefully, Thursday Sasha and I will start her new journey together.
Having a kid was described to us from a friend, "Think of the Wizard of Oz, your life compared to the black and white ho-hum regular day. Then you get kids, and Bam! life is in Technicolor!" He was right. Just in these few weeks my life has opened up to so much possibility that I never thought possible. I couldn't imagine my life without Sasha. I am really lucky to have her and both Scott in my life.
Sasha and I have been sick this week with fun head colds. We are on the homestretch of being well again. We have been pushing her baby in the stroller non-stop all week for about a few hours a day. Sasha's orphanage has a mobile play tractor that she likes to be pushed in. We also have been doing a lot of that. She likes to put her head back while I am pushing, and feel the breeze in her hair. Her newest thing is her talking me into scaring her in the play castle, screaming like a little girl eyes wide-open, and us giggling non-stop. Sasha is going to keep me on my toes as I find clever ways to keep her entertained.

No comments:
Post a Comment