Thursday, December 2, 2010
Reality sinks in
Yesterday, we received news that the SDA is still in the process of reviewing our dossier, and we could receive good news as early as next week. It hit us both last night. We have still a lot to prepare for, and purchase for Alex's room. My dad has been kind to let us borrow his laptop while on this trip. We will need it for Skype because there is a good chance Scott may have to travel back to the states while the Court decree is waiting to be issued. I asked my mom-in-law, Donna, if I could borrow her portable DVD player.While in Ukraine, I will have a lot of downtime on my hands, and movies are my favorite(not to mention I hope it aids in our flight home with Alex). We have to yet to purchase the paint to decorate her room, buy her a toy box to match, and basically all the essentials!(well clothes in particular, and maybe a baby doll). We have how long to do this? I believe it will all come together. It just came quick. I should be cleaning the house right now. I have been procrastinating all day long...not to mention I have 2 pugs with needs right now. ~Breathe~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sending Prayers your way that all goes well!
Post a Comment