Sunday, December 12, 2010

We are extremely grateful for what is happening in our lives right now, and for the people in it.  We received a call from our facilitator this past week, but no news on the travel date yet.  Yesterday, we received in the mail a notification that our petition for adoption was sent to the appropriate visa-issuing post where the adoption interview will take place. That definitely was great news, and proof that the adoption is still progressing while we are still in the waiting period.  I CANNOT wait until we get to meet her! I cannot wait until she locks eyes with Scott. I just smile at the thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I left my message on an earlier blog... ooops... but anyhow, love the updates. You and Scott are such wonderful people. I can't imagine the mixed emotions you have, awaiting the happiest news that will change your lives forever. I anticipate it has been hard and nerve wrecking, and you are more anxious then ever. but your patience will pay off in a most deserving manner. We love you both so much! hugs, and loves, Taya and Jack