Wednesday, November 12, 2008
aftermath
It is truly heartbreaking when reality hits sometimes. To follow up from the last blog for all of you who have been following, the hcg trigger did work remarkably, but I am afraid no little one was created out of this. Tomorrow, I will be getting blood work done for a result. I am not getting my hopes up because already I feel discouraged. As for future attempts we will go through this cycle maybe 1 or 2 more times...then invitro a year after for it is VERY expensive to continue such large treatments(invitro is now up to $10,000+)especially the way the economy is. Until then, I need to get myself together. I don't think it is a good idea for me to keep this in common discussion or be my main focus. I will let you know soon what the result is in my comments. Thank you for all your support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
pregnancy result was a no-go! thats okay, but from this experience we know now that some other things are working :). Today is a MUCH better day.
Post a Comment