Monday, October 27, 2008


Many of you who know us know that we have been trying to have a little one. After a year of trying, a very expensive month, and 2 ultrasounds later we were told the FSH injections are working. I will recieve a HCG injection possibly today or tomorrow(this stimulates ovulation), and this is my first. The trick here is that this causes multiple births and we are going to TRY to avoid this. We hope that we get twins! we would be fine with triplets! one would be great. Please say a prayer for us. We have already asked for a miracle, so far the light has shined are way, after a long walk in the dark tunnel.

4 comments:

MethodistChick said...

Maybe you two should take a cruise now. . . Can you imagine having 8 all at once!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I hope it works out for you guys! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed. Love you guys. :)-Chrissy

Anonymous said...

BE FERTILE, my friends! Hopefully you'll be fishing poopies out of the bathtub in a few years too....

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm glad it's working! What would you call your family grouping (pride of lions, alley of clowns, etc.)? I vote for a knot of Woods :-)AMANDA