
Whoever made the phrase,"When one door closes the another one opens" gets a gold star for optimism. The last 2 weeks have been a learning experience and so on. I encountered my first bad men's haircut and really it was a blessing in disguise because of the lesson that was learned from it. I am happy to work for the team I do. I am now apprenticing an amazing, and experienced stylist for men's haircuts. Today, I am confident. Also, I have to keep on telling myself that all people cannot be pleased. In other news, I will be starting my FSH injections on Sunday. If this does not help our situation we will try these injections every 3 months. It is very expensive to have this done, and with the economy the way it is, it is definately taking a risk. I got a chance to babysit a fun little baby boy today! He is 10mths. old and already walking and saying a few words. It is so precious when they fall asleep in your arms.
1 comment:
What a handsome Scott and Suzie photo. I love it!
Re: the men's haircut... If it helps, remember the first time you did my hair I received a job offer. The second time, I heard of a nice guy that wants to meet me. What will happen the third time you do my hair?!
Love you two!
Julie
Post a Comment