Thursday, August 7, 2008
Doo doo do
I have hit blogger's block :) Most of my time lately has been taken by playing endless video games, walks in the park, exercise, and being a domestic diva when I can. Scott has taken an interest in running in the park. I am teetering on the idea to tryout for the derby girls. My 32nd birthday is just around the corner-I can say 30 has treated me the best. Yes we want children and hope if you read this you could say a courtesy prayer for us, or send child :) karma our way. Our yard is more gorgeous than ever. Scoot has really put a lot of time and effort(and a little help from me)to make it an eyecatcher. House of Ashley seems to keep me on my toes, and day by day I am getting one or two extra customers a week. Establishing clientele is not easy. Drop me a line! I would love to know what ya'll have been up to! How is your summer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment