Sunday, August 24, 2008

Time is important.


I don't know if all woman my age go through a, "Reality Check", but it is certainly hitting me! I am turning 32 next sunday and I have crossed a turning point in my life to finally be doing something for myself that is healthy. If you don't care I have a lot to reflect! I like to write, too! what I have came to learn at this point in my life:


1) you know who you love, trust, and hold meaningful friendships with.


2)People may not understand the true you, but you understand yourself.*NOTE: it has taken me 30 years to love myself, and I like who I am, and comfortable as a person.


3)You can realize what,"Level" you are on with friends, aquantances, family...etc. and a lot of you might understand what I am talking about, but for those who don't it means a level of acceptance, almost a unwritten coping skill.


4)It took me this long to start being addicted to fitness? say what? I have a busy friend that has taught me by one class that you need to dabble in the water! YOU CAN DO IT(even if you are outta shape!)


5) I have what I want, and very lucky. Insert husband here. My husband and I were trully meant to be. He has taught me things(and will continue)of what love is. He has taught me: Material things do not bring happiness, instead a lot of stuff is a pain to clean up i.e. simple is good(and it keeps money in the bank). The golden rule: we all know this but forget. Love thy neighbor as you love yourself. We make eachother shine.


This is great that I could be so fortunate to share this with you! thank you for letting me! :)

No comments: