Sasha & her buddy Corbin @ Wheeler Farm
First day of Fall Pre-school
Her flower "Pretty's"
1st attempt to ice skate
Sasha had a good week at her new school, and seems to be liking it so far. I got to co-op for my first time on Thursday, and at the end of class I developed a soft spot for pre-school teachers. It also gave me a chance to see where Sasha's learning style is currently. Sasha is on board with any 4 year old, but her communication continues to delay her. She understands more than she speaks.
I am in the process of making her a visual schedule board. I have all the pieces for it, but need to put it together. My hope is that this will help her communicate and learn on another level. She is also making big strides to learn everything around her. Sasha wants to be a part of everything. Today, I decided to pull out a worksheet out of one of her workbooks. We are going over just basic primary colors, and matching two objects of the same kind. She enjoyed them both, but needs a little more help. I am going to make it a goal to learn, and trace a 3 new letters of the alphabet daily.





No comments:
Post a Comment