Wednesday, August 10, 2011

 Sasha's sun 8/10/11
 Riding Bikes with Corbin..very cute!
 Sasha Chick
 She tried hard, and couldn't hold the pose, but so cute.
Excited about her Art

I am trying to be better about posting because so much goes on that I would love to share. I am also in the other room hoping she is taking her nap. She is so funny! everyday we see just a little more of her Ukrainian attitude come out especially when she refuses to get out of something when asked. Its like Sasha has to put in the first word because she didn't think of it to begin with. She will usually follow with a HMM! It is followed by a little game to see if we will buy into her tantrum,  and we don't. Then after, independently as a spitfire, she will complete the task correctly her way. The joys of having one child :)

No comments: