Thursday, April 14, 2011

April Showers


Thanks to everyone who attended Sashas belated birthday and Shower. I have been so amazed as I have watched our little girl blossom in all of the changes she has been faced with. She is a very keen observer and has often suprised me by copying some of my daily routine. One of our activities is pachestie zoobie (brush teeth) we both stand at the sink and we tease eachother. She will tap me on my shoulder and show me how to brush her front teeth something I started the first time we brushed together. She loves to play in the in the water, bath, sink, or teeth anything with a faucet is better than any toy.
Glammy bought her a weeble wobble tree house she loves to play with and a tea kettle that sounds like a hockey game. She also has a number of spring and summer outfits including a swimsuit which I am sure she will make good use of. She also found a bag of gummy bears and made good use out of well over half the bag. Watching her light up on Sunday was very special even in the small time she has been has rekindled how much happiness the simpler things in life can bring you if you just let them.

No comments: