Thursday, January 13, 2011
One month to go!
One month to go!!! it has been a fast ride, thrills included! Today, I started to break down the shelving in the office to prepare the transformation for a little girls room. The reality is definitely sinking in. There isn't a day that goes by without my eyes welling up with tears of happiness. It seems we are swimming in the list of to-do's and learning to take this journey day by day. This has been a spiritual journey for me. I have found myself taking some time out for myself to pray, hoping I can stay strong and keep my head above water. I am finding out that my soul is on fire(good thing), becoming passionate in everything I do. We have finally came to the conclusion that the basement will not be finished before we leave, and have accepted that. I have had to cut back on the Russian lessons, but still meet every other week or so. I plan on going to our local Russian store in hopes I can talk to the owner(who is also a native Russian)in hopes to find some resources for cultural events. Lots to do, and being the plan-ahead kinda gal(Stole it from you, Rachel :) I still have lots to do. Scotty is hanging in there. Work has had to take precedence over planning as a result of an end-of-month work deadline. This journey has made our relationship a lot more stronger. We haven't seen so many super powers surface until now. We clearly make a great team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love you plan to keep her Russian Heritage in her life. What a great mom!
Tracy, Thank you! We are trying to actually find some direction for Ukrainian gatherings or events. So far, I haven't had much luck. I do know 2 people who are Ukrainian, but they don't know of any groups here in Utah. My last hope is the fella that owns the Russian store.
Post a Comment