Thursday, June 27, 2013

Update

I have had writers block for awhile. It shows :) I have no real reason other than I am trying to figure out how to download pics to my new MAC. My heart still belongs to a PC. A lot has gone on since my last post.  Scott took on a new position managing teams of software developers.  He is working his booty off , burning the midnight oil, and liking the thrill of the challenge.  I have been busy as usual juggling my part-time jobs, full-time position as momma, and head of the household.  Sasha has been thriving! She got dedicated to the Unitarian church on Easter. She loves church :) She just turned 6, and with that new challenges as parents has presented themselves.  She is strong-willed free-spirited, and confident. We have to find new ways to adjust to her "Phases," and out-wit her cleverness.  She just amazes me daily with how bright she is.





No comments: