Sunday, September 13, 2009
Summer's end
I know I know...it's been awhile since our last post. This summer has been an absolute blast. Our summer was pretty much super packed with lots of fun family events, and hikes. We took on a dog from a friend and she is having a hard time dealing with the change, but seems to slowly be coming around. I ditched a lot of doctors and decided to end acupuncture which I have been religously going weekly at $50 a session since January. This was to help with infertility issues I have been battling for years. I decided sanity was better instead, and saving money. Just recently I became a member of Crossfit, and becoming addicted to fitness. My body is going through miraculous changes internally. As for Scott, he has a nasty deadline at the end of this month and has been working around the clock. He truly is the most motivated soul I know. He kinda grows on me ;) Jeff Wood, my brother in law, has been training for the bike race Lotoja. Yesterday, he biked 207 miles in less than 10 hrs. He is truly amazing, and I am proud of him. This summer has definately given all of our family a push to do our best, and has been the most positive for all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment