Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Is Spring here, yet?
I have been thrilled to see warm weather roll in slowly. Let me talk to you about my thought of the day(which was yesterday). I had a men's haircut with a guy. He is older and from Jersey. He comes to Utah 7 days out of each winter month to ski, and to recieve a haircut from me. Talking is one of his strong traits that I admire. He asked me yesterday all sorts of question all leading to what I do with my free time, or athletic hobbies. Again, it made me think of the last time I really did something outside. I forgot to mention to him that I did make it up to Park City to do some biking last summer, but that one event may have been it. WOW. Time is passing...and I am itching to do something now realizing that I don't get out much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment