January is encouragement to move further in yourself, helping others, and realizing what you need to let go of. Life is so amazing, yet so trivial. Sometimes my psyche gets faced with lingering demons or what have you(demons is a good word,but strong), and realize why you still let this be your hurdle. These so called,"Demons" are the ones that come alive when you want to go ahead, or keep you from making goals within. About this subject I had an epiphany, which I am faced more and more as I get older and wiser, why didn't I just let go of this stagnent reality? It is as easy as that. I am convinced. Why did it take me this long to realize you really can move forward and weed the garden in the meantime.
Philosophy hour brought to you by, the letter z, and the number 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment