Monday, May 19, 2008
Done at last!
I graduated from Cosmetology school last week! I still have one written test to finish and that will be my key to getting signed up for state boards. Until I have my license cutting is not in option in a salon setting. READ between the lines on that one. Summer is right around the corner and I thought I would be an extrodinary wife and help my husband out with the yard. We spent an amazing 6 hrs yesterday doing yard work. Some plusses: Our front yard is 20 min from being complete. We met our new neighbors Jen and Jason. They seem to be on the same pathway as ours with desert friendly plants. Negatives: My body isn't working well today! :) worked all of my muscles!(A good way to lose my cameo 30).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi neighbor. Your yard looks BEAUTIFUL. I love the photo of you two also. What a happy couple! A huge CONGRATULATIONS on completing school. You've worked hard. What a wonderful achievement! I'm looking forward to more talks out in the front yard over the summer.
Congratulations Sam! I'm so proud of you and glad to hear that life is going well. We're doing well, just trying to catch up on sleep. You need to meet Penny, call when you get a chance.
Post a Comment