Monday, March 10, 2008
Embrace change.
I came to a conclusion that seasonal change is spiritual. The time just changed and even know its rough to get used to at first, it sure is nice to see the sun come up in the morning. Spring to me has similar meanings as January's,"New year resolutions". It is always beautiful to see the earth turn green right before your eyes. Thats when I feel its time for a change for better growth. March has been gorgeous. Our neighbors told us that they are now raising chickens! how fun is that? Scott has been starting projects in our yard. We got rid of a ginormous tree in our back yard(we were both sad we killed it!!but we have tons a wood chips that we are going to scape with our yard, and it was prolly as old as our house, maybe 90 years old)and scott has been filling up our front yard with the bark. I have found out that I have a position doing hair when I graduate!!! I graduate soon... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment