Wow! we have now visited the realm of blog technology(some would say we were a little behind!). We started this blog in hopes to stay in touch with our family and friends, and we feel that myspace isn't always that private. We are doing well and fairly busy! I am in the crunch time before graduation(2.5 months to go!)and excelling, while Scott is working hard to keep our humble fort down. Before we know it summer will arive and we will have are hands full all over again with home and yard improvement! I cannot wait until the warm months!
1 comment:
Hey guys! This is awesome! I may have to steal you idea! Maybe we should try and get our other family memebers to do one too! Congrats on school Sammy and keep it up! We're looking foreward to warmer weather as well! Can't wait for walks with little Shi. :) Love you guys!!
Post a Comment